We always keep in mind that all people are different and each individual can have private particular rituals and rules. For this reason, we will ask you to read with caution and agree with the terms and conditions below. It is necessary because in this way Rafting in Kutaisi company (in the text below) will have an opportunity to provide high quality and safe service that will be situated to your contemplation.
The information that will be important during a booking request
Please, don’t forget to leave your contact information. It can be an E-mail address, phone number or WhatsApp, Viber (please don’t forget to include country code if you don’t have a Georgian mobile number). A better way for you for booking one-day programs during high season (June-September) is to contact us within 24 hours or more, before the trip starts. For trips with a duration over 2 days we will be glad if you call us 10 days before start.
- If you join to rafting activity you must take clothes (like a swimsuit) that will be worn under the wet neoprene suit. These clothes will be wet after the trip. Also, you can take a towel.
- Don’t forget own medicine if needed
- You will do an active move during the rafting. If you will join to a simple tour, you will have a moving activity no more than you have in a good walking. If the grade of rafting is growing also are growing requirements to participants and if a participant isn’t in a good fit condition on strong tours the risk to get health harm will be higher. Be prepared for it and ask all questions if the tour is suitable for you before you will start or booking it.
- If you have an infection disease we can’t allow you to join the trip.
You don’t need experience in most of Rafting in Kutaisi tours. But you must read and agree with the rules below.
- You need carefully listen to safety rules before rafting.
- You need to do what your guide will tell you.
- An adult is a human over 18 years old.
- You need to tell us if you have any disease or physical condition that need high attention to you.
- You need to wear all equipment according to the instructions of your guide. All helmets and life jackets must be fixed firm and carefully. You can use hats and hairstyles if it doesn’t hinder fasten your helmet well.
- Each Rafting in Kutaisi raft is driven by a river guide, who has got special education. You need to listen and perform all your guide claims. It is necessary because carefully performing guide claims has a direct influence on the participants’ safety.
- All Rafting in Kutaisi guides, independent of age and sex, have got high skills in rafting activity. All of them constantly train for the case of working in extreme situations on the water. A guide knows his work well and if you ignore his commands it will have a direct influence on the safety of all boat crew. Because of that, the person who will ignore guide commands will be dismissed from the trip.
- People from the whole world come to our tours. People have different cultures, traditions, religions, and past. We respect all people, and we are asking tours participants to have respect to guides and each other too.
Regardgin booking requests, Rafting in Kutaisi reserves the right to cancel trip participation. We take this decision with the influence of participant age, tour-grade and environmental conditions like weather or water level in a river.
For an easy trip up to 1-2 class: Minimum age of participant is 5 years old (100 cm and 15 kg). Each baby must have an adult person like an accompaniment. For cold season minimum age is shifted to 9 years old ( 130 cm and 25 kg )
A middle difficulty trips, 2-3 class: Minimum age for this kind of activity is over 13 years old with weight over 28 kg. Younger participants (from 9 to 12) can join to trip in case of warm weather and low water condition. Each baby must have an adult person like an accompaniment.
Max weight restriction on our trips is 130 kg for each participant. Also, you need to remember that 3 class rafting doesn’t require a high fitness level, but require an active moving that is higher than in normal city life.
Difficult trips, 4 class: It is an extreme activity with a high-risk level. These kinds of tours aren’t suitable for children and for the people with health issues.
If you are pregnant, we do not recommend you go to rafting. If you hide this fact and join to rafting with us, all risks for your health will be at your own responsibility.
Please tell us about all your weaknesses before the trip. Diseases with which we do not recommend joining to rafting, are listed below. If you have any disease and want to join the trip, all risks of damaging your health will be on your responsibility.
- Head injury
- Surgery in close past
- Neurological weakness
- Orientations weakness
- Body shafts
- Backs injury
- Heart weakness
- High or low pressure
- Joint disease
- Vision weakness
- Hearing diseases
All of those diseases will not automatically eliminate yuo to be a participant of rafting or any other extreme activity. But you need to have attention to your own health condition and choose a trip that will be suitable for you. Please, always remember, all risks to hit your health during the trip will be on your own responsibility. List of diseases, that are represented above is not complete and if you have any health weakness, please ask the question about joining to rafting with them during the booking request.
We provide all necessary equipment for comfortable and safe rafting all around the year. During the trip you need to wear the following equipment:
Neoprene wetsuit: The wetsuits from 2XS to 3XL are available on our stock. We have two kinds of neoprene suits: long suits of 3mm thickness for cold weather and short suits of 2mm thickness for warm weather.
Life jacket: On the stock are available sizes from 2XS to 2XL.
Shoes: We provide you neoprene and silicone shoes, sizes from 32 to 46 are available.
Helmet: Helmets from 55 to 65 cm around are available for you.
Notice! If your personal shoe sizes are bigger than available on our stock, take suitable shoes that can be fastened on your feet, please. The shoes will be wet after the descent. If you have any questions, feel free to ask us.
Rafting in Kutaisi can deny clients for rafting in cases below:
- The client is in drugs or alcohol condition.
- The client is angry, he swears and blaming to other participants or guides.
- If a client is in condition not suitable to tour’s grade (client are too weak, have a health problem, etc. ) and his condition can be a reason to crash incident and injury of other participants.
The minimal number of participants in the group:
- By the safety term, we must have a minimal participant rate number on some trips.
- If we have minimal participants limit for the tour you are booking we will tell you about it. And if the participant’s minimum limit will not be reached we can cancel the tour with returning your money or we can offer another tour in exchange.
We are getting payments on our bank account in TBC bank in GEL, USD and EUR. Also, we can take cash.
Payment by MasterCard or Visa isn’t available at the present moment.
If you don’t have any particular agreement with Rafting in Kutaisi, the back payments and cancelation fees carry out by the terms below:
Rafting-Kutaisi allows customers to change timing of their reservation anytime. Cancellation of the required reservation must be done in written form. Cancellation of registered tour is possible for free, as long as there are 22 calendar days left. And if the booking is canceled 21 or less calendar days before the booked tour, Rafting-Kutaisi will request the appropriate compensation. In order to be reimbursed, Rafting-Kutaisi selects a tour cancellation fee or a specific confirmed loss.
The cancellation fee or the specifically confirmed loss for each canceled booking, or for each canceled boat (in case of renting the entire boat), must be reimbursed according to the following plan:
– There are 21 to 14 calendar days left before the booked tour
- 15% of the current ticket price
– There are 13 to 7 calendar days left before the booked tour
- 25% of the current ticket price
– There are 6 to 1 calendar days left before the booked tour
- 50% of the current ticket price
– Booking is canceled on the day of the booked tour
- 100% of the current ticket price
Rafting relates to a risk. Main information about the responsibilities of clients and the company below.
Tour participants must clearly understand that all extreme activity programs including “Rafing in Kutaisi” programs are related to some level of risks for health and life.
Our guides have had special training and they know how to reduce risks during the tour. Although we use high-quality equipment that is fully suitable for worldwide passive safety requests.
If the trip has a high grade of risks we also provide additional services of safety like extra guides, kayak safety, additional safety equipment and etc.
We have safety talk with the group every trip before start. During the talk, we explain what you need or can do during the trip. We can provide the highest level of safety if tour participants will correctly perform guide commands.
But you must correctly understand that all extreme and active programs like rafting, hiking, horse riding, canyoning located in high-level risk areas still bear a residual risk of damage the health. Because of that all risk of injury that can accur during programs the program participant take on self. Tour participants will free the Rafting in Kutaisi company including the Rafting in Kutaisi staff from all claims and demands that include situations presented below in the chart and also from other events those not included in the chart:
- Health injury or dead
- Losing or damage to property
- Pure accident cases
- Other kinds of loss, damage or trials, and emotional diseases.
I’m a participant of extreme activity, and agree with point 1(a) to 6(f) which present below
(a) I agreed that my relatives and representatives agree with this rules too
(b) I agreed that I have no psychical disease and other health problem to join the trip.
(c) I agreed that if I will get an injure or disease during the trip, I will have not claim to Rafting in Kutaisi company and Rafting in Kutaisi staff due to the accident.
(d) I clearly understand that if I can’t swim, my fitness condition is weak or I have other problems with health and due to those problems I can’t paddle, perform a guide commands, that means I must tell about it before booking the trip. And if I hided the problems I will take all risks on my responsibility. And if my weakness will be a danger to other participants I will be excluded from trip without money chargeback.
(e) I clearly understand that pregnant people can not join to rafting. If i hide this information and join to the trip all risks of my injury will be on my responsibility.
(f) I clearly understand, that if I want cancel my trip during the trip, all charges of my transfer to start or finish point will be on me and the trip charge will not babe refunded.
The agreement is valid on the basis of legislation of Georgia!
Further Terms and Conditions for the use of www.raftinginkutaisi.com
The following terms and conditions (collectively, these “Terms and Conditions”) apply to your use of https://www.raftinginkutaisi.com, including any content, functionality and services offered on or via https://www.raftinginkutaisi.com (the “Website”).
Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully before you start using raftinginkutaisi, because by using the Website you accept and agree to be bound and abide by these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions are effective as of 17.05.2020. We expressly reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice to you. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this Website and these Terms and Conditions from time to time and to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this Website after such modifications will constitute acknowledgement of the modified Terms and Conditions and agreement to abide and be bound by the modified Terms and Conditions.
Conduct on Website
Your use of the Website is subject to all applicable laws and regulations, and you are solely responsible for the substance of your communications through the Website.
By posting information in or otherwise using any communications service, chat room, message board, newsgroup, software library, or other interactive service that may be available to you on or through this Website, you agree that you will not upload, share, post, or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any content — including text, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information — that:
- Is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts (including but not limited to sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals), or otherwise violates our rules or policies
- Victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability
- Infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party
- Constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk email (also known as “spamming”), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party
- Impersonates any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives
We neither endorse nor assume any liability for the contents of any material uploaded or submitted by third party users of the Website. We generally do not pre-screen, monitor, or edit the content posted by users of communications services, chat rooms, message boards, newsgroups, software libraries, or other interactive services that may be available on or through this Website.
You agree that we may at any time, and at our sole discretion, terminate your membership, account, or other affiliation with our site without prior notice to you for violating any of the above provisions.
In addition, you acknowledge that we will cooperate fully with investigations of violations of systems or network security at other sites, including cooperating with law enforcement authorities in investigating suspected criminal violations.
By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you acknowledge and agree that all content presented to you on this Website is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws, and is the sole property of raftinginkutaisi.
You are only permitted to use the content as expressly authorized by us or the specific content provider. Except for a single copy made for personal use only, you may not copy, reproduce, modify, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute any documents or information from this Website in any form or by any means without prior written permission from us or the specific content provider, and you are solely responsible for obtaining permission before reusing any copyrighted material that is available on this Website.
Third Party Websites
This Website may link you to other sites on the Internet or otherwise include references to information, documents, software, materials and/or services provided by other parties. These websites may contain information or material that some people may find inappropriate or offensive.
These other websites and parties are not under our control, and you acknowledge that we are not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites, nor are we responsible for errors or omissions in any references to other parties or their products and services. The inclusion of such a link or reference is provided merely as a convenience and does not imply endorsement of, or association with, the Website or party by us, or any warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
Disclaimer of Warranties, Limitations of Liability and Indemnification
Your use of raftinginkutaisi is at your sole risk. The Website is provided “as is” and “as available”. We disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
We are not liable for damages, direct or consequential, resulting from your use of the Website, and you agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless from any claims, losses, liability costs and expenses (including but not limites to attorney’s fees) arising from your violation of any third-party’s rights. You acknowledge that you have only a limited, non-exclusive, nontransferable license to use the Website. Because the Website is not error or bug free, you agree that you will use it carefully and avoid using it ways which might result in any loss of your or any third party’s property or information.
Term and termination
This Terms and Conditions will become effective in relation to you when you create a raftinginkutaisi account or when you start using the raftinginkutaisi and will remain effective until terminated by you or by us.
raftinginkutaisi reserves the right to terminate this Terms and Conditions or suspend your account at any time in case of unauthorized, or suspected unauthorized use of the Website whether in contravention of this Terms and Conditions or otherwise. If raftinginkutaisi terminates this Terms and Conditions, or suspends your account for any of the reasons set out in this section, raftinginkutaisi shall have no liability or responsibility to you.
raftinginkutaisi may assign this Terms and Conditions or any part of it without restrictions. You may not assign this Terms and Conditions or any part of it to any third party.
These Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of, or related to them, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the georgian government without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule.
Any legal suit, action or proceeding arising out of, or related to, these Terms of Service or the Website shall be instituted exclusively in the federal courts of Georgia.