I Day (Easy Rafting)
- Transfer from Kutaisi international airport;
(If you wish, you can have dinner in the center of Kutaisi)
- Drive to Racha-Lechkhumi region;
- On the way we will visit Nakerala pass, Shaori lake and Ambrolauri city center;
- At the start of rafting, you will have a rafting instruction, and after that we will go down to the Rioni River with an experienced IRF instructor for easy rafting. While rafting, you will be wearing full rafting equipment (paddle, life jacket, helmet, hydro clothing and shoes).
Rafting will last about 2-3 hour.
- A small lunch in nature after the rafting;
- Overnight at a local hotel (in the city of Ambrolauri).
II Day (Medium Rafting)
- Meeting at the hotel and a trip to the starting point of rafting;
The second section of the rafting will be of medium difficulty (of course, safe for you, since you have no experience). Rafting will lasts about 3 hour.
- After rafting free time;
- Overnight in the local hotel.
III Day (Horseback riding)
We start our Horse riding trip in Great Caucasian Mountains. The starting point is located near Ambrolauri at an altitude of 650 meters above sea level, and the finish height is 3800 meters maximum during two-three days. This is an adventure of high difficulty, in three days we will cover about 80-100 km (depends on you). During the trip we will spend the night in tents, under the starry sky (two nights).
- Breakfast in the hotel;
- Pick up and drive to the horse riding starting point in the amazing Caucasus Mountains.
- On the first day we will ride about 25 km on horseback through the wild of Racha region. This road has amazing, picturesque views. We will overnight in tents on 2500 meters from the sea level.
- On the way you will have a lunch box with you.
- At the end of the day we will camp in tents and have lunch together in nature.
IV Day (Horseback riding)
- Breakfast in the nature;
- After breakfast in nature, our group will continue the adventure Horse riding trip in Great Caucasian Mountains. On this day we will visit a breathtaking waterfall under the mountains and stunning lakes. Throughout the tour we will be observed from above by the 5000-meter mountains Shkhara and Tetnuldi. We need to ride horses to the waterfalls and lakes for about 4-5 hours. This is another region of Georgia with the name Svaneti. Here you will have the opportunity to see many small and large rivers, lakes, waterfalls, mountains. We will set up camp in the Alpine zone at an altitude of about 2500 meters above sea level.
Energetic snacks on the way and at the end of a tiring day lunch in nature.
V Day (Horseback riding)
- On this day, we will return to the starting point, but not in the same way that we reached this point. We will return through the beautiful canyon of the Riceula river. Along the way we will see ancient fortresses and abandoned villages.
- Overnight in Ambrolauri city hotel.
Canyoning on Shareula valley
- Breakfast in the hotel;
- This day we will devote to easy canyoning and trekking.
Walk along the canyon of the Shareula River where you will discover beautiful wildlife, crystal clear river and velvety green forest.
During the tour, we climb the deep canyon of the Shareula River to the cave from which the underground river emerges. This is not a popular place that our company discovered one year ago. We think that this canyon has great prospects.
Traveling through the canyon, we sometimes walk along the shore, sometimes along the water. You can cool off on hot summer days in the Shareula River, as well as jump from large or small rocks.
Active canyoning time is about 2 hours.
The duration of the entire tour, including safety briefing and putting on special equipment, is about 3.5-4 hours.
Trekking on Sairme Pillars
After canyoning we will go for trekking to the Sairme pillars, which is about 3 km long. The road binds up in the forest from the mountain pass. After walking several kilometers away from the ruins, the pass finishes on the peak of the mountain, 680 kilometers away from the sea level. And in front of you, there are picturesque views and wonderful sights of Sairme Pillars. Trekking is of medium difficulty.
- Mini lunch after trekking;
- Transfer back to Kutaisi hotel.
VII Day (Excursion around Kutaisi)
Firstly we will visit amazing Prometheus Cave. In 25 km away from Kutaisi. The total length of the cave is about 11 km, of which 1060 m are open to visitors. Moreover the cave has a total of 22 halls, six of which are currently open to tourists.
OKATSE (KINCHKHA) WATERFALL
The second place Okatse (Kinchkha) Waterfall is located in Khoni municipality of Imereti region. Close to the village Kinchkha. Its around 50km from Kutaisi (1 hour) to Gordi. It is a three-step waterfall cascade in the river gorge of Satsikvilo. Flows from Eastern part of massive chalk stone slopes. Waterfall is distinguished by its geomorphologic construction. From the upper steps, the water falls from 25m and from 70m heights into the flatland, where huge siphons are formed. After joining the small rivers, descends a third, 20 meters -high waterfall.
Then we will visit Martvili canyon. Canyon is 45km away from Kutaisi.
700 m long stone-paved circular route starts from Martvili Canyon visitor centre and crosses the Dadiani historical trail. There are 2 bridges, 3 platform views and historical 30 steps stair constructed by large limestone boulders.
Here you have the opportunity to take a trip by boat, 300 meters (one way) section of Abasha and enjoy the beautiful views of canyon.
BACK TO KUTAISI
Kutaisi city is one of the oldest continuously inhabited cities in the world, also the third-most populous city in Georgia, traditionally, second in importance, after the capital city of Tbilisi. Historically one of the major cities of Georgia, it served as political center of Colchis in the Middle Ages.
The cost of the tour program “Horse riding in Great Caucasian Mountains” is calculated for 4 people, but we can also organize a trip for 2-3 people, in this case you need to contact us by email or Whatsapp.
Contact us at email@example.com and breathe in life without hesitation, to the fullest. While you’re thinking, others change lives!
You can also contact us at +995 595 41 15 47 – we use Viber and WhatsApp!
P.S. If you do not have so many time you can choose one day rafting experience on the same river Rioni, the same Racha-Lechkhumi region, for booking please enter the following link Rafting in Racha-Lechkhumi Region
Also, you can change activities and choose them from our tour programs, for example EXTREME RAFTING IN GEORGIA – 1 DAY / Zekari Pass hiking / Trek to Tobavarchkhili lake / 7 Day Adventure around Georgia /Via Ferrata in Georgia ….
- Rafting two times;
- Full rafting equipment;
- Horseback riding three days;
- Horse rental;
- Horse riding guide;
- Canyoning in Shareula valley;
- Trekking on Sairme pillars;
- Transfers with comfortable car;
- Tent rental.
- Hotel overnight (About 60 Gel per person one night);
- Lunch boxes (About 10-15 Gel per person);
- Alcoholic drinks;
- Entrance fees (Prometheus-23 Gel, Martvili-15 Gel, Okatse-15 Gel, Kinchkha-15 Gel)
- Additional services.