Our multi day rafting in Georgia is the best option for extreme lovers. If you want to get unforgettable impressions and adrenaline from your trip, then this tour is for you!
First day schedule:
- Transfer from your chosen location to Racha-Lechkhumi region;
- We start our “Multi day rafting in Georgia”.
- The first destination, which you will see in this beautiful Racha region is the “Tskhrajvari” mountain (1569 meters above the sea level. This place is special with rare beauty and unique location near the Nakerala pass. Mountain right above town Tkibuli- tskhrajvari, St. George’s chapel, which bears the legend of its own existence). Small 1,5 km hiking in nature. This is an amateur route, which are suitable for families with children.
- After that we will see the second destination amazing Shaori lake. Shaori lake is one of the most beautiful water reservoir in Georgia. It locates on 1100 miters altitude. Nature and water is just excellent.
- Ambrolauri city center. Where you can taste local wine “Khvanchkara” with traditional Rachian dishes (Does not include in the price).
- Overnight in Guest house. For instance in Ambrolauri or near Ambrolauri. In addition, you can dine with Georgian dishes and wine in the same guest house (Doesn’t include in price).
- Breakfast in the guest house; Our multi day rafting adventure in Georgia continues 👇
- We will equip ourselves with the necessary equipment for rafting;
- At the beginning of the tour you will have an instruction;
- After the instruction we will getting down on the River Rioni with experienced instructors (Barakoni-Chrebalo)
Rafting route – 21km
Duration – 2hour
The difficulty of the road is II, easy. Depending on the season
- Small lunch;
Hike to the Sairme Pillars:
- After rafting adventure there is possible arrange small hike to the Sairme Pillars:, which is about 3 km long. The road binds up in the forest from the mountain pass. After walking several kilometers away from the ruins, the pass finishes on the peak of the mountain, 680 kilometers away from the sea level. And in front of you, there are picturesque views and wonderful sights of Sairme Pillars. Trekking is of medium difficulty.
- Picnic in the nature;
- Overnight in tents on the shore of the river Rioni.
Rafting and swimming in the Nikordziri waterfall
- Breakfast in the fild;
- Getting Started From Chrebalo to Nikordziri (Nikordziri waterfall);
Rafting rout – 19km
Duration – About 2hours
- The difficulty of the road is III, medium, depending on the season.
- Lunch in the nature;
- After small lunch we will swim in the beautiful Nikordziri waterfall, which is surrounded by mountains and it is located at the foot of the mystical Khvamli mountain. Here you will have a lot of fun and will be able to take many beautiful pictures.
- Overnight in tents near the mountain of Khvamli;
The most extreme rafting day
- Breakfast in the field;
- This day will be dedicated to extreme rafting. The rafting section runs through a narrow valley, which makes it extreme and interesting. If the water will be very high we will choose another rafting section.
Rafting route – 20km
Duration – About 2hours
The difficulty of the road is III–IV, medium/Hard (depending on the season)
- Small lunch;
P.S. If you do not have so many time you can choose one day rafting experience on the same river Rioni, the same Racha-Lechkhumi region, for booking please enter the following link 👉Rafting in Racha-Lechkhumi Region
Also, you can change activities and choose them from our tour programs, for example EXTREME RAFTING IN GEORGIA – 1 DAY / Zekari Pass hiking / Trek to Tobavarchkhili lake / 7 Day Adventure around Georgia /Via Ferrata in Georgia
Tour price includes:
- Full rafting equipment;
- Rafting three times;
- Certificated rafting instructor;
- Hydro clothing and shoes;
- Picnic and Tent Equipment;
- Trekking on Sairme Pillars;
- Trekking on Tskhrajvari;
- Overnight in Guest house with Breakfast in Ambrolauri (One night);
- Meals according to the program;
- All transfers according to the program.
Tour price doesn't includes:
- Alcoholic drinks;
- Dinner in restaurants;
- Wine degustation;
- Additional services.