Enjoy winter activities in the most beautiful mountain resort in Georgia.
Discover the natural, wild nature and fabulous landscapes of Svaneti.
Learn about Svanian culture and cuisine.
For more fun, go down the Rioni River with professional rafting instructors at the foot of the mystical and snowy Khvamli Mountain.
Enjoy canyoning and extreme descent at the waterfalls.
- Transfer from Kutaisi (or Tbilisi, Batumi) international airport to Mestia ski resort;
- Accommodation in a local hotel (4 nights with breakfast).
Unforgettable 4 day skiing Adventure in Georgia’s Caucasus Mountains.
Hatsvali ski resort (3248 meters) . Spend the night at a hotel in Mestia.
A transfer takes us from Mestia to Tetnuldi resort (2000 m). We use lifts to 3300 m. After that, we descend to village Zabeshi (1600 m). Night in Mestia.
Transfer takes us from Mestia again to Tetnuldi resort. We use lifts to 3300m. We descend to village Adishi (2000m). Finally, we drive to Ushguli, back to Mestia and overnight here.
- Check out from the hotel in the morning;
- Transfer from Mestia Ski resort to Kutaisi (departure maximum 14:00)
- Accommodation in a local hotel.
- Transfer to Racha-Lechkhumi region (70 km away from Kutaisi). We continue our winter activities in Georgia. Our rivers give you a unique opportunity to raft in winter.
- To begin with, we arrive at the starting point of the rafting, this is the territory of our adventure camping, where you will be instructed on rafting. (Rafting or Kayaking). During the rafting you will have full equipment – life jacket, helmet, neoprene clothing and shoes.
- Then we will go down to the Rioni river with a professional rafting instructor;
Rafting route length – 15 km
Difficulty – II category (easy-medium)
Rafting duration – 2 hour
- At the end of the rafting we will arrange a small lunch with Georgian wine and chacha.
- Return to Kutaisi hotel.
- Breakfast ;
- Transfer to Samegrelo region for canioning;
There are 7 waterfalls in the canyon and the largest among them is 55 meters high. Although the canyon is 3 kilometers long, it takes 5-6 hours to cross it.
Canyon difficulty level: Difficult
Village Salkhino is 70 km away from Kutaisi, Start point 730 aslm – end point 630 aslm
Length off valley – 650 m, 8 waterfall, 8 rappelling point – Highest – 55 m.
1 hour and 30 minutes needs driving from Kutaisi.
30 min hiking
Water level – Low
Equipment during canyoning: Services of 2 guides certified by international certificates during canyoning, Wetsuit, Helmet, protective belt, Carbines, helmet, Hydraulic socks, Bag and full outfit. Energetic food in canyon.
*You only need to bring your own sneakers for the canyon!
- Back to the Kutaisi hotel.
- Breakfast in the hotel;
- Transfer to the Kutaisi international airport.
P.S. If you do not have so many time you can choose one day rafting experience on the same river Rioni, the same Racha-Lechkhumi region, for booking please enter the following link Rafting in Racha-Lechkhumi Region
Also, you can change activities and choose them from our tour programs, for example EXTREME RAFTING IN GEORGIA – 1 DAY / Zekari Pass hiking / Trek to Tobavarchkhili lake / 7 Day Adventure around Georgia /Via Ferrata in Georgia
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
- - All transfers;
- - Hotels with breakfast:
- 4 nights in Mestia
- 3 nights in Kutaisi
- - Rafting adventure in Racha-Lechkhumi region;
- - Canyoning adventure in Samegrelo region;
- - Lunch one time after rafting;
- - Snacks during canyoning;
TOUR PRICE DOESN'T ENCLUDE
- - Dinners, except as mentioned above;
- - Barbeque;
- - Additional services.